ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Angina guidelines in clinical practice
- How to optimize angina management based on recent guidelines to improve patient care?
- Individualized angina management
- How to implement a personalized treatment of ischemic disease, chronic coronary syndromes (CCS) and post-PCI angina?
- Different angina treatment approaches
- How to choose an optimal antianginal medical therapy, including single-pill combinations (SPC), based on a definition of angina as a multifactorial clinical entity?
SAVE YOUR SEAT IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS:
ATTEND EDUCATIONAL WEBINARS ON-DEMAND:
HEAR FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL ANGINA EXPERTS:
Giuseppe M.C. Rosano is Professor of Cardiology and Consultant Cardiologist at the St George’s Hospitals NHS Trust University of London and Scientific Director of the Clinical and Translational Centre at the IRCCS San Raffaele, in Rome.
Mario Marzilli is Professor and Chairman of the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at the Pisa University Medical School (Italy) and Director of the Post-Graduate School of Cardiovascular Medicine at the University of Pisa.
Dr. Gowdak (MD, PhD, FESC) is a Clinical Scientist at the Heart Institute in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 2008, he founded the Refractory Angina Research & Study Group. In 2020, he became a Professor of Cardiology at the University of São Paulo.