ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Heart failure guidelines in clinical practice
- How to optimize heart failure management based on recent guidelines to improve patient care?
- Different heart failure treatment approaches
- How to choose different treatment options, like metabolic therapy, approaches for heart rate control and post-acute phase management?
- Personalised management of heart failure
- How to apply a personalised management considering patient and HCP perspectives, by joining the global REWOLUTION HF program webinars?
SAVE YOUR SEAT IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS:
ATTEND EDUCATIONAL WEBINARS ON-DEMAND:
HEAR FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL HEART FAILURE EXPERTS:
Dr Böhm is Director of the Klinik für Innere Medizin III and Chief of Cardiology at the University of the Saarland in Homburg/Saar in Germany. He is president of the German Society of Cardiology.
Professor Carolyn Lam is a Senior Consultant of the National Heart Centre, Singapore and Professor of Duke-NUS Cardiovascular Academic Clinical Program.
Michel Komajda is a Past President of the European Society of Cardiology and of the French Cardiac Society. He created the cardio genetic department in his university hospital Pitie Salpetriere.