Your global partner for medical updates and events in Heart Failure with international expert speakers, live webinars, online learning on demand, congress symposia and scientific evidence digests.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Heart failure guidelines in clinical practice
- How to optimize heart failure management based on recent guidelines to improve patient care?
- Different heart failure treatment approaches
- How to choose different treatment options, like metabolic therapy, approaches for heart rate control and post-acute phase management?
- Personalised management of heart failure
- How to apply a personalised management considering patient and HCP perspectives, by joining the global REWOLUTION HF program webinars?
SAVE YOUR SEAT IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS:
ATTEND EDUCATIONAL WEBINARS ON-DEMAND:
HEAR FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL HEART FAILURE EXPERTS:
Dr Böhm is Director of the Klinik für Innere Medizin III and Chief of Cardiology at the University of the Saarland in Homburg/Saar in Germany. He is president of the German Society of Cardiology.
Professor Carolyn Lam is a Senior Consultant of the National Heart Centre, Singapore and Professor of Duke-NUS Cardiovascular Academic Clinical Program.
Michel Komajda is a Past President of the European Society of Cardiology and of the French Cardiac Society. He created the cardio genetic department in his university hospital Pitie Salpetriere.