Your global partner for medical updates and events in Hypertension with international expert speakers, live webinars, online learning on demand, congress symposia and scientific evidence digests.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Hypertension guidelines in clinical practice
- How to optimize hypertension management based on guidelines in clinical practice to improve patient care?
- Different hypertension treatment approaches
- How to achieve blood pressure control with antihypertensive drugs in monotherapy vs single-pill combination (SPC) therapy and triple combination therapy?
- Hypertension and concomitant pathologies
- How to manage high blood pressure in patients with atrial fibrillation, chronic coronary syndrome or elevated heart rate and improve treatment adherence?
SAVE YOUR SEAT IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS:
ATTEND EDUCATIONAL WEBINARS ON-DEMAND:
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR SCIENTIFIC DIGESTS:
HEAR FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL HYPERTENSION EXPERTS:
Professor Atul PATHAK, MD, PhD is a Pharmacologist and Cardiologist. He is Professor of Medicine and the Head of the Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco.
Michel Burnier is Professor of Medicine and Head of the Division of Nephrology and Hypertension at the University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Professor Claudio Borghi is Full Professor of Medicine and Head of the Department of Medicine and the ESH Excellence Center for Hypertension and Atherosclerosis at the University of Bologna.